Music is beneficial for children as it not only develops their aesthetic sense, but is also the key to creativity. It is one of the most beloved human experiences and plays an important role in the education of a child by providing it an opportunity of self- expression. A Virtual Singing and Dancing Class Patriotic Competition was organized to expose our students to music, while also enhancing their language and presentation skills. This was an opportunity to teach them the importance of Republic Day. Not only the kids we had our enthusiastic Parents also participating for the very first time and Motivated their children. The Primary Section was filled with children brimming with enthusiasm and eagerness to showcase their talent. Our esteemed judges for the competitions praised the efforts of the school and children along with their parents , keeping the spirit of solidarity and love for the country alive through such activities. The success of the competition could be well judged by the smile on the faces of the students and the teachers. Each class showed their mastery over voice modulation, feet tapping performances ,rhythm and other important aspects of singing and dancing . All the students were eager to emerge as victorious..The best performances were awarded with E- Certificates ..
- St. Don Bosco Coloring Activity March 4, 2021
- Fancy Dress Competition (Pre-Primary) March 4, 2021
- Christmas Celebration in Pre – Primary March 4, 2021
- Diwali Article Making in Pre-Primary Section March 2, 2021
- DON BOSCO – OUR RAY OF SUNSHINE AND HOPE FOR 50 GOLDEN YEARS February 2, 2021
- Don Bosco Coloring Activity (Pre-Primary Section) February 1, 2021
- Virtual Singing and Dancing Patriotic Competition (Primary Section) February 1, 2021