We the teachers would like to express our gratitude to Fr. Solomon Rapol for preparing an amazing Seminar for the teachers. The teachers gave a standing ovation for the efforts father had taken to inculcate in the teachers the eight emotions and the seven “Don Bosco teacher’s Profile”.
He also correlated the parable of the Prodigal son with the situation in our classroom. And lastly, he touched the lives of the teachers by giving them the values of love (redefining love through twelve definitions) in their daily lives.
Profile of Don Bosco Teacher:
• Spirit of Belief/Faith
• Ability to Listen and to Dialogue
• A Pastoral Sense (heart of good shepherd)
• Tendency towards collaboration
• Human maturity and mental balance
• A desire for communion (togetherness)
• A positive yet Critical approach to culture.