ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
This year we have changed the platform for online fee payment. Please take the time to read through the new process as laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- Your Username & Password will be sent to you via SMS. This will be used to Login to Fee Payment System. Make sure to enter your login credentials in CAPS (uppercase).
- Please use a DESKTOP or LAPTOP to pay the fees online. Please refrain from using mobile phones as network connectivity may result in an interruption of the transaction and consequently its failure.
- After login parents with more than 1 child will be able to view the names of their children. However you need to ‘Select’ the name of one child at a time and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- You shall see the total amount payable for your child. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. Please note none of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Several options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, UPI, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time. The transaction charges for the different modes of payment are detailed on Fee Payment Policy .
- RuPay cards have a limit of Rs.25,000. So if you are using this card, kindly be aware that transaction amounts in excess of Rs.25,000 will be DECLINED BY YOUR BANK. This is not our system issue.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to the email ID: [email protected] and a team from our digital partner would help you.
Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve it. Technical assistance is available via email only from Mon-Fri, 10am to 6pm. Kindly provide the following details while sending an email to solve any of your problems: (a) Name of your child, class/division (b) Parent’s contact information (c) Screenshots of the error message